What Are the Benefits of Biostimulator Fillers?
Volume loss is a normal part of life, but it causes problems ranging from minor lines and wrinkles to a gaunt, hollow appearance. Our professionals at Louisville Aesthetics are proud to offer biostimulator fillers such as Sculptra® and RADIESSE®, which work with your body to boost collagen production and restore natural fullness.
Cosmetic injectables are far more effective than over-the-counter creams since they address deeper issues other products simply cannot. Learn the benefits of biostimulators by booking an anti-aging consultation in Louisville, KY. We can suggest an ideal facial rejuvenation plan to help you look and feel younger.
Why is collagen an important part of anti-aging treatments?
Collagen is a protein that’s responsible for providing structure and elasticity to our skin. Unfortunately, we tend to lose collagen as we enter our 30s and 40s, leading to fine lines and sagging around the mid-face and jawline.
Traditional dermal fillers are popular because they provide temporary fullness to wrinkle-prone areas. However, biostimulators add a unique twist by encouraging your body to produce more collagen, leading to more natural-looking and longer-lasting results.
What biostimulator fillers do you offer?
At Louisville Aesthetics, we offer Sculptra and RADIESSE for patients looking for a better approach to facial rejuvenation. Here's a brief overview of our biostimulator fillers:
- Sculptra: This cosmetic injectable is composed of poly-l-lactic acid (PLLA), which gradually restores lost volume over time. With consistent treatments, you can achieve a more youthful appearance that lasts up to two years.
- RADIESSE: This filler is made of calcium-based microspheres, which provide immediate fullness in areas with deep wrinkles and creases. RADIESSE may last up to 15 months when administered into the face.
Why choose biostimulators over other treatments?
Biostimulator fillers provide patients in Louisville, KY with a range of benefits, including:
- Quick treatment times: Most biostimulator sessions take no longer than an hour, allowing patients to return home with minimal disruption to their day.
- Minimally invasive process: Since dermal fillers are administered directly into the skin, they require no surgery or downtime after treatment.
- Long-term results: While many conventional fillers provide short-term volume, biostimulators like Sculptra and RADIESSE stimulate collagen production for more sustained outcomes.
- Safe results: Both Sculptra and RADIESSE are considered biocompatible products. They are also FDA-approved for cosmetic use and unlikely to cause severe side effects in healthy patients.
How many dermal filler treatments do I need?
The number of sessions you’ll need is determined by the severity of your skin concerns and the desired outcomes. Our specialists at Louisville Aesthetics can perform a quick anti-aging assessment and create a detailed treatment plan with your needs in mind.
Some people require one biostimulator appointment to achieve results, while others need two or three sessions of Sculptra or RADIESSE spaced several weeks apart. Remember to return for follow-up sessions as recommended.
Achieve facial rejuvenation with biostimulators
Cosmetic injectables are a great way to restore lost volume and elasticity in the face, but sometimes choosing the right filler can be overwhelming. Say goodbye to wrinkles and enhance your appearance when you book an appointment at Louisville Aesthetics. Our Louisville, KY team offers state-of-the-art biostimulators that can reduce signs of aging and restore a more youthful complexion.