Injectables in Louisville, KY
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What are Injectables?
The skilled team of aestheticians at Louisville Aesthetics offers the latest cosmetic injections to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and restore volume for both women and men in Louisville, KY. We offer a variety of name brand neuromodulators and dermal fillers for you to chose from based on what will work best for your needs and many more injectable treatments that can improve a variety of aesthetic concerns for an improved, refreshed, and rejuvenated look. Our injectable treatments are quick, safe, and effective for adults of all ages. Whether you want to reduce the signs of aging and minor imperfections or improve the features you have, at Louisville Aesthetics, we have the right injectable treatment option to help you reach your goals.
- Neuromodulators — These injectable treatments include your choice from a variety of many name brand fillers in combination with a diluted solution of botulinum toxin to safely and effectively reduce dynamic wrinkles (caused by smiling, frowning, etc.) by gently relaxing those muscles. These help to smooth wrinkles and fine lines while helping to prevent the formation of new wrinkles.
- Dermal fillers — Dermal fillers are injected into the skin to smooth wrinkles and fine lines, restore facial volume in places like the cheeks or nasolabial folds or enhance features like the lips. We are proud to offer you your choice from a variety of many name brand fillers.
- Natural injection therapy — This procedure utilizes a patient's very own plasma to stimulate the skin, concealing the appearance of wrinkles. This therapy is also sometimes combined with microneedling.
What Are the Benefits?
For Louisville, KY patients, injectable dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxers work for numerous needs and offer a number of benefits, like:
- Refreshing and plumping regions that have become hollow or sunken
- Improving your confidence in your skin and overall appearance
- Enhancing facial softness to achieve your ideal face shape
- Addressing regions affected by sagging skin or fine lines
How Do Injectables Work?
Injectable treatments are performed in one of our state-of-the-art treatment rooms at Louisville Aesthetics and only take a few minutes to complete. Using a skilled technique, our team will precisely administer the wrinkle relaxer or filler solution into the designated treatment areas. Over the next 2 – 3 days, you will likely begin to experience results. After your visit, you can leave our Louisville, KY practice and return to your normal daily activities.
Louisville Aesthetics Reviews
I have had lip fillers and botox done by Blaine and she is the GREATEST!!!! She is the best at what she does and explains everything in detail. If you are needing anything done this is the place to go!!!! Beautiful new space!!!
Get In Touch
Refresh Your Look and Feel Your Best
If you're tired of seeing facial lines that make you appear older, have areas of volume loss, or want to enhance your features, cosmetic injectables at Louisville Aesthetics may be the ideal minimally invasive beauty enhancement treatment. Cosmetic injectables can effectively minimize dynamic lines and wrinkles while plumping the lips and defining the cheeks to heighten your physical appearance. Contact our Louisville, KY facility today to meet with a member of our experienced team, and discover more about achieving a renewed, youthful radiance.
1 syringe of Restylane Kysse using the cannula method.View Photos
Louisville Aesthetics Before and After GalleryView Photos
Learn More About Louisville AestheticsAbout Us
How many injections will I need?
The quantity of wrinkle relaxer doses needed will vary depending on individual concerns and the extent of your facial wrinkles and lines. Providers will recommend the appropriate number of injections with a focus on your targeted aesthetic goals and if you wish to address Crow's feet, the brow, or between the eyes. To rejuvenate your newly restored look, our team might suggest getting treatments every 3 – 4 months apart at Louisville Aesthetics.
What's the difference between wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers?
Both wrinkle relaxers and dermal fillers help refresh your look, but they each function differently. Wrinkle relaxers, such as BOTOX, temporarily immobilize the muscles in your face to diminish minor lines and creases. Dermal fillers, on the other hand, add fullness to hollow parts of the face and fill out deep-set lines. Our staff can speak further regarding the differences between dermal fillers and wrinkle relaxers at a appointment at our Louisville, KY practice.
How long will the results last?
The longevity of your results will be dependent on what brand(s) is used and where it is placed. In some patients, improvements may last as long as one year, whereas some patients may need a repeat treatment after three months. Follow-up injections are available at our practice in order to sustain your results.